Brian Lance’s entire legal career has been dedicated to representing plaintiffs. Prior to joining the firm, Brian was an associate at the Cartwright Law Firm in San Francisco where he represented plaintiffs involving serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Brian has experience in a wide array of cases involving product liability, catastrophic injury, premises liability, medical malpractice, elder abuse, trucking collisions, public entities, and traumatic brain injury. Brian has also consistently obtained high six-figure and seven-figure settlements on behalf of his clients.
Brian has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 Under 40 Attorney in the Civil Plaintiff Division, a limited invitation extended exclusively to lawyers under the age of 40 that embody the highest standard of trial advocacy and leadership. Brian was also a finalist for the 2018 Outstanding New Trial Lawyer of the Year award for the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association.
- J.D. University of San Francisco, School of Law, 2014
- LL.M. Taxation, University of San Francisco, School of Law, 2015
- B.S. San Diego State University, 2010
- State Bar of California
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice
- California (2014)
- United States District Court, Northern District of California (2015)
Honors & Awards
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Division