Jaimee A. Modica
Jaimee is a litigation attorney with Abbey, Weitzenberg, Warren & Emery. Jaimee’s practice focuses on business & commercial litigation, real estate litigation, trust & estate litigation, elder abuse litigation and general civil litigation. Prior to joining the firm in January 2015, Jaimee was a staff attorney and clinical professor in the Housing Practice at the East Bay Community Law Center. Jaimee has over 14 years of experience in all aspects of civil litigation, including court and jury trials, mediation, and a wide range of law and motion matters. Jaimee currently serves as the Governance Committee Chairperson on the Board of Directors for the Marin Child Care Council and a Board Member on the Liberty School District Board of Trustees.
In law school, Jaimee was a member of the National Lawyers Guild and a nominee for the Martin Luther King, Jr., Public Interest Award.
- University of California, Davis, J.D., 2003
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.,1999
- State Bar of California
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Women in Law
- Marin Child Care Council, Board Member/Governance Committee Chairperson
- Liberty School District Board of Trustees, Board Member
- California (2003)
Presentations & Articles
- Eviction Defense, 2013 Seminar, presented to the Real Estate Section of the Alameda County Bar Association.