Brian G. Lance’s entire legal career has been dedicated to representing people who have been harmed by others. Brian is a trial lawyer and has handled numerous jury trials and arbitrations resulting in successful outcomes for his clients. Brian handles cases throughout the State of California and consistently obtains high six-figure and seven-figure settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients.
Brian has experience in a wide array of cases involving product liability, catastrophic injury, premises liability, medical malpractice, elder abuse, trucking collisions, public entities, and traumatic brain injury.
Brian has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 Under 40 Attorney in the Civil Plaintiff Division since 2017, a limited invitation extended exclusively to lawyers under the age of 40 that embody the highest standard of trial advocacy and leadership. Brian was a finalist for the 2018 Outstanding New Trial Lawyer of the Year award for the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association and has been recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers since 2022.
- J.D. University of San Francisco, School of Law, 2014
- LL.M. Taxation, University of San Francisco, School of Law, 2015
- B.S. San Diego State University, 2010
- State Bar of California
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice
- American Inns of Court (Richard M. Sangster Chapter)
- California (2014)
- United States District Court, Northern District of California (2015)
Honors & Awards
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Division Since 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Since 2022